who has a used OEM piston/rings/jug i can buy?

if you need a full top end you are best off buying a used jug off ebay(unless someone has one on here for sell) and but a a/m forged piston like a weisco

well i was hoping i could find some one that upgraded to like a vittos 240 that has his original or OEM top end still layin around. I have a good jug, its stock, i just need a piston and the rings.. or even just the piston and ill buy my own rings lol

so why not just buy a piston/rings on ebay? of course after measuring the stock cylinder and making sure that its not out of round.

i would never put in a used piston.........

here's a question for you....

you put in a used piston/rings, that are worn, this causes excessive piston to wall clearance, and the skirt breaks off of the piston, and the crank shoves it through the cases, and the debris goes through the bearings in the crank....

something similar just happened to a member on here (not exactly the same situation but similar)

so now that you need another top end, piston, cases, and a crank, plus tools or pay someone to rebuild it, how much cheaper was it again?

damn straight! don't short cut it will be a huge mistake I guaranty it. for like 200 bucks you can get your jug bored and get a brand new weisco piston. do a proper leakdown test and get tons of ride time out of it. go ahead and buy a used piston. I have like five of them I'll sell you one for ten bucks. then send me your motor when it has a hole in the case and I will rebuild it top to bottom for $650.LOL!