Who Can Wheelie?

those elka's are ice. went riding yesterday and they make a HUGE diffrence in ride quality.

ya jumps are sooo cool. but i think this thread is about wheelies. and yes i am wheelie queen. lots of practice and my ol man telllin me it will only hurt for awhile!

dont mind me. im more of a sportbike fan. after learning to wheelie on one wheel, the two wheel thing doesnt impress me much.

i dont:) anyway ...do u have any vids? ya we ride it all .... if it drives, flys ,floats, or f*cks we like it! we try to be responsible and keep it in the dirt. we have to many children that wouldnt have parents if we were irresponsible enough to rip down the highway on 1 wheel and splat.
and u cant juss give props huh. too good for that. do you have any vids of your ol lady doing a wheelie on anything? didnt think so. and my husband does the jumping my blaster isnt really set up for.

ya jumps are sooo cool. but i think this thread is about wheelies. and yes i am wheelie queen. lots of practice and my ol man telllin me it will only hurt for awhile!

thats not he only time he told you that, jk, and as for nelson jumping, we know that always turns out well! Good luck with the wheelies and I hope nelson is healing well

ya he is good to go and it doesnt always go well. there is never a guarentee what will happen when landing. is bone sticks out but he says it doesnt hurt, but looks like sh*t! thanks mert

honestly, dont use that song unless you are doing some really hardcore riding, like at least getting some good air or something. That just ruins the song and makes you look dumb

honestly, dont use that song unless you are doing some really hardcore riding, like at least getting some good air or something. That just ruins the song and makes you look dumb

I think it rocks!! and the fact a woman is riding just makes the song even better. I keep watching the vid just to here the songI:I

ya u look dumb punk ass biotch. wheres ur vids ? like the one of u takin it in the ass...honestly. so shut the f*ck up kid
and thanks pportera. always some haters

Jami, your sh*t is weak. You need to ditch that nelson guy and come ride with a real man. Someone that wont wreck their yamazuki or break it.
And to the OP. your wheelies aint sh*t. Try doing a 5th gear wheelie on a shee for about 200yd, WOT. That is fun.

Right.......

That aint sh*t either. I can ride a wheelie for 10 miles with my eyes closed, hands behind my back AND in the snow and then I can jump over the Grand Canyon.

Good videos everyone. Those pits look like a lot of fun.