white smoke (wat does it mean)

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
i started my blaster up first it had regular smoke, then i reved it and then white smoke came out

im still runing the oil injection system u think i need to take it off wat could happen if i run it hard without doing anything to stopvthe whit smoke

hows the compression? if you take the injector off mix the gas 32:1 it also could be the oil seal ceck the oil level

the compression is good but a while back i did a measly little jump on my blaster and when i came back it was smokin and oil was on the exhaust pipe and comin out from the header i believe would this have anything to do with this

i thought all smoke was white and there is supposed to be oil residue on the exaust, but yea take the injector off and run premix 32:1 i reccomend klotz super t

The oil residue on the pipe is crankcase oil. There is a overflow line that runs up there and pores out onto the pipe. Mine did that to me when i over filled the cases, and it made a lot of white smoke and smelled like burning oil. I thought i fried the damn thing at first until i found that overflow line, lol. Check your eyeglass and see what the oil level is.

when i changed my oil i filled it n started it like the book said n checked it again put more in till it was 3 quarters full

After you start it oil is spread all around the case from running so you cant really tell how much is in it. Your eyeglass can trick you sometimes if its dirty and make the oil level to appear to be somewhere its not. So you may have over filled it. look for the line the oil may have come from. It should be above the pipe by the stearing stem under the hood. If thats where the oil came from there should be some drops left on the line or on the frame near the line.

PHey i had the problem its not it just cold inside there is a type of cirle around the crank and sounds like when u jumped u hit hard and the piston slammed into the metal wall and cracked it and know its getting to much oil for the gas the same thing happend to mine and i gott it welded

ouch, never heard of that seems like if the piston "slammed" annything it would just................nvm dont wanna go into details, too nasty

when i changed my oil i filled it n started it like the book said n checked it again put more in till it was 3 quarters full

3 quarts is WAY TOO MUCH!!! the tranny holds a little less than 1 quart.