which porter?

Which porter?

• Total voters
Every god damn forum I get on when there is a question about a porter it gets all fagged out.Yet again.Can people not give there experience with a porter.Isn't that what we are here for.

I'm a Wildcard customer so there's my vote.
Was very specific on what I wanted out of the motor and Brandon nailed it! Very happy with his work and performance of his bikes which I got to try at the dunes!

I know Flotek builds killer motors as well, I have some machine work by him I'll be doing biz with him in the future! Anyone seen Flotek's dragster build take out them 450's? Look it up!

Review after review, nothing but good things about these two builders.

I voted for kennedy. Angus is well educted. Angus helped me a great deal and answered all of my questions. This guy has invested a ton of effort, time and money into something we all share a passion for "The Yamaha Blaster"

Stay tuned for a future project I am planning.

this thread was kinda for people that have had work done not for ppl to argue and say i like this guy becaues his name is cool or i heard this about there work i want to know from ppl with exsperiance from them. i have spoke to floteck and wildcard.

this thread was kinda for people that have had work done not for ppl to argue and say i like this guy becaues his name is cool or i heard this about there work i want to know from ppl with exsperiance from them. i have spoke to floteck and wildcard.

Bottom line is you will be happy with either.

Well look, a mod started and arguement. I did not mean to start one. I was just pointing out the fact that there is no point for somebody who does not have the work done to give their opinion of the builder. Its just like me saying "oh i recommend Chevy over Ford" but I have never driven either. I drive a Dodge. That is what I was getting at.

Make an intelligent decision.
Do a search for all the guys your talking about doing your port work.
that's the only real way to find out.
Look for people who actually have the port work talked about.
It's hard I know.
You could have Jim who just started riding today try a ----- ported jug
and love it and then see Johnny is has been riding for years try the same one and rate it 0.
Jes look around is all.

i have a agressive trail port from kennedy, im more then happy with it, Angus emailed me MANY times to see how im doing, and how the motor is running, an issues etc.