which is faster

Depends on rider, but the blaster is only faster by like 1 mph, its always a close race. Also you have to take in consideration that the stock blaster has 21 inch rear tires and the rapotr has 19 inch rear tires. But they are pretty close, both great machines.

i own a blaster obviously and my friend had a 250 raptor before he upgraded. it was a fun little bike, light, not bad torque, but it lacked up top for sure. id say blaster by a lil, but my blaster smoked his raptor 250 with a GYTR pipe and jetting, k&n filter. both fun bikes.

the raptor could use a 6th gear,if yamaha woulda made it 6 gears it would have better top,cuz when im on 5th WOT its asking for another gear and sometimes i forget and try to shift. LOL at the mom comments.

Depends on rider, but the blaster is only faster by like 1 mph, its always a close race. Also you have to take in consideration that the stock blaster has 21 inch rear tires and the rapotr has 19 inch rear tires. But they are pretty close, both great machines.

False....22-11-8 rear tires bro

Blaster......man just peg it and hold on....250 aint got the top end.....put a 15t front and just peg it when you hit 6 he will be half through 5 and just hold it there just to prove a point.....lol just for a second....lol If its like MX ......lol you might get smoked depending on the rider.....if he knows the bands and uses them blaster all the way....if.....not the 250 will walk the dog on an MX track....with you .......

a 2 stroke will scare you if your a pussy, ive never been scared riding a 2storke or 4 stroke, a quadzilla,well maybe at first,but thats another level, a drag 2stroker, another lvl also,lets stick to the topic, which is 250cc category, i dont see a 250cc quad (4stroke or 2stroke) scaring anybody unless you are inexperienced or jsut a pussy. I ride my raptor in our trails like a raped monkey,if i crash,then amen if i dont then lets keep riding,same with the blaster.

P.S. not trying to start something,its my opinion,if you dont like it then hit your head or something.

that is incorrect and if it were right then even more advantage for the blaster in the top speed departmenet,but i have a stock blaster (03) with stock tires adn they are 21, i just checked.

yes dereal u re right...i have a/m tires on but i still have my stock tires and they are 21s