which cheap handlebars fit?

Any 7/8" bars will "fit". 1 1/8" bars will fit with bar adaptors.

What you mean (I think) is what bend to get? Quad bend is similar to stock Blaster bars. Raptor bend are cool too. Both are higher styles. CR bend are shorter. I think those are what is in the picture. I like the looks of them but I wouldn't recommend them without some kind of riser.

Good bars for that price. The best thing to do is go to a good bike shop, if there is one near you and look at bars. See what you like. No matter what the brand is, the bend styles are the same.

I thought those were for different quads? so would the YZ DBL HI work? how do I know what kind of bend it has? thanks

Some are bikes and some are quads, but all of them are just handlebar styles that originated on the machines they are named for. YZ double hi are named after YZ dirtbike bars. If you look around on the site maybe you can find a description or pic. Sorry not I'm not familiar with them.

I have renthal banshee bend bars, and i love them, nice and high and sexy too, they were $83 though, a high bend mx bar is kinda like a mid bend quad, for a blaster, you want the tallest bars you can get