Where to get motor bearings?

Jammies

Jun 23, 2011
New York
I'm completely rebuilding an LT80 motor. For peace of mind, I'm going to replace all the motor bearings. I just don't know where to get all the bearings lol. Anyone know a website that'd likely sell a kit containing all bearings? It'd be a pain to order every one individually...

And another question while I'm at it, where to get the motor gaskets? Unfortunately, Cometic doesn't make a kit for my year LT80.

if anyone sold a whole engine bearing kit it would be boss bearing.. my advice to youi is pull all the bearings, measure them, (if the numbers not stamped in them) and source them by size for the number then buy them by number no application.. that will save you a good chunk of money.. as far as gaskets.. if the aftermarket doens;t make the gaskets your looking for just buy OEM stuff..

I use Suzuki parts. Use the online exploded views to make a parts # list then shop the big dealers online for best prices & cheap/free shipping. In my experiance online prices are lower than walk in prices even with shipping. I don't know of any kits, just buy what I need. Don't know what year your lt80 is but I thought they where all bout the same. Probably 3 or 4 complete gasket set brands on e-bay.. Ya should probably pick up some extra front pully rollers while your ordering.

why bother with bearings in a suzuki box for 3-5 times the price? maybe more?

was i being a smart ass? or maybe i'm a guy thats builds ALOT of engines.. or maybe a guy that knows what he's talking about... or been around the block a bit.. or just maybe a guy smart enough to not pay suzukis ridiculous prices for a simple universal bearing.. heres my "proof" that you needed.. and it's better than expected... suzuki is almost 10 times more expensive for the same damn bearing..

heres the microphish from ronnies.com
http://www.ronniesmailorder.com/fic...category=ATVs&make=SUZUKI&year=1987&fveh=1811
this is for an 87-95 LT80 the only information on the bearing is ID and OD.. so he'd have to measure width but #13 is the crank bearing... at a retail cost of $25.72 EACH that thats plus shipping... so your way costs $51.44= shipping..(expect at least $8) so lets call it $60 total..

now lets look at the "drop by smart ass" way

with an ID of 20 and an OD of 47 looks like a 6204 is a perfect fit (depending on width... which is why i said "you gotta pull the bearings first and measure them) and whats the smart asses price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Winderosa-E...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c62614988

i'm not sure if you saw that my way that same bearing costs $3.16 each with FREE SHIPPING... so thats a massive grand total of $6.32........ in case you missed that also.. thats SHIPPED!

your next post should probably be one where you admit you were wrong and ran your mouth... have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm completely rebuilding an LT80 motor. For peace of mind, I'm going to replace all the motor bearings. I just don't know where to get all the bearings lol. Anyone know a website that'd likely sell a kit containing all bearings? It'd be a pain to order every one individually...

And another question while I'm at it, where to get the motor gaskets? Unfortunately, Cometic doesn't make a kit for my year LT80.
here ya go dude.. heres a wiseco gasket kit for all years LT80.. wiseco gaskets are of good quality

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

and if you pop out the crank bearings and measure the width and it's 14mm then go with the 6204 bearing

(1) 6204-2RS seal bearing 6204 rs bearings 20x47x14 | eBay

and heres your seal kit

Winderosa Engine Motor Oil Seal Set Kit Suzuki Kawasaki LT80 KFX80 LT KFX 80 | eBay

hope that helps bro..

was i being a smart ass? or maybe i'm a guy thats builds ALOT of engines.. or maybe a guy that knows what he's talking about... or been around the block a bit.. or just maybe a guy smart enough to not pay suzukis ridiculous prices for a simple universal bearing.. heres my "proof" that you needed.. and it's better than expected... suzuki is almost 10 times more expensive for the same damn bearing..

heres the microphish from ronnies.com
Ronnie's Mail Order for atv parts, atv tires, snowmobile, watercraft and motorcycle featuring an OEM microfiche parts finder.
this is for an 87-95 LT80 the only information on the bearing is ID and OD.. so he'd have to measure width but #13 is the crank bearing... at a retail cost of $25.72 EACH that thats plus shipping... so your way costs $51.44= shipping..(expect at least $8) so lets call it $60 total..

now lets look at the "drop by smart ass" way

with an ID of 20 and an OD of 47 looks like a 6204 is a perfect fit (depending on width... which is why i said "you gotta pull the bearings first and measure them) and whats the smart asses price?

Winderosa Engine Motor Oil Seal Set Kit Suzuki Kawasaki LT80 KFX80 LT KFX 80 | eBay

i'm not sure if you saw that my way that same bearing costs $3.16 each with FREE SHIPPING... so thats a massive grand total of $6.32........ in case you missed that also.. thats SHIPPED!

your next post should probably be one where you admit you were wrong and ran your mouth... have a nice day!

here ya go dude.. heres a wiseco gasket kit for all years LT80.. wiseco gaskets are of good quality

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

and if you pop out the crank bearings and measure the width and it's 14mm then go with the 6204 bearing

(1) 6204-2RS seal bearing 6204 rs bearings 20x47x14 | eBay

and heres your seal kit

hope that helps bro..

Well ya could of just posted this info in the first place, instead of saying -
why bother with bearings in a suzuki box for 3-5 times the price? maybe more?

This is blasterforum, not PSJ! ;)

i thought you were being a legitamate jack ass.. you were just screwing with me? well thanks. LOL

Well ya could of just posted this info in the first place, instead of saying -

This is blasterforum, not PSJ! ;)
i thought "pull them and source the number or measure them and check a chart for the numbers was enough info " thats the best way to get them cheaper.. i guess from now on i'll do the leg work too... hahaha i'm not 110% on that crank bearing. depends on width... but the ID and OD measurements are correct.. i've been spending time on pirate4x4 and greatlakes4x4.. with guys that a way more abrasive than me.. i guess it's rubbed off! hahah