Where are the Texas riders at?

Bryan Texas here, We Got the Soggy Bottom Off-road and ATV Ranch. over 1000 arces on the Navasota river, they have everything from a ton of trails to mud pits,jumps, you name it's there.

Hey im gonna be out at mudbuddys on May 2nd if anybody wants to join. They are having their 5th year anniversery that night, theres gonna be a band and lots of partying. Come on out id love to run with another blaster!!!

Mud Buddy's May 8-9 for us. We were initially gonna go the weekend of the 2nd but everything was booked. I wish the closest hotel wasn't 45 minutes away.

Somehow we managed to get the larger cabins #13 and #14. No muddy community shower for us, w00t!

does anyone ever go to cheerokee park? im in austin and really want to go riding and that seems like the best place. but really need to find people that ride

Aug 1
Wilderness Kawasaki
PRESENTS
Texas Mud Buzz!!!!
Still Standin and Scooter Brown Band
Let's get your Buzz on!!!!
Sponsorship for cd and shirts 100 each. 150 for both. The cd's will be
passed out to all local atv dealers and guest for free!!!
361-772-6971

We need BLASTERS out there!!! I will be there 3 days so message me if your gonna be there. Its gonna be alot of fun so dont miss out! Mudbuddys is an awesome park located in ezzell texas app. 15 miles south of Hallettsville texas off of highway 77 between Hallestville and Victoria. There are tons of trails and an awesome mx track. For some videos of me and other friends at mudbuddys search weimarjoe on youtube.
For more info go to www.mudbuddys.com

Just wanted to throw my hat in the mix. New to the site (obviously). Finally completed my collection and now just restoring all of them. I live just west of Fort Worth and ride mainly Rocky Ridge only.
P.S. I'm Iowan born, hence the avatar pic but have been in TX for almost 8 years now. Besides...can you really argue with an avatar like that??? I:I

Yeah it is but it sucks last time i went the blaster didnt have enough umph clear the jumps. Hopefully this fatty and mx tires will do the trick

I know the mudd buddies convo is old but i live literally a 15 min drive for that place. Been there uncountable times and had some good times. Even seen an exterra f450 company truck go up in flames and blow with a couple oxygen bottle for the welders. I currently live in waco texas cuz im going to college at TSTC.

I live in San Antonio, Converse to be exact. Havent really hit any dirt places in town yet, just play in the fields by my house with the kiddoes.