When i got my blaster......

BlasterChris08

Sep 25, 2008
Rhode Island
Hey guys when i got my blaster i noticed that there was a wire that went to a connector on the handlebar side with the clutch....i didnt know what it was so i just left it there....then when i took it to the shop to get my engine rebuilt the guy there was sayin since it was duct taped and almost fallen off he would probaly take it off...i didnt know what it was though....do u guys know? It was a connector that connected to a plug on the electric system on the clutch side of the handlebars....is that the tors??

Last edited:
i belive thats the parking brake system, and that causes problems. im not familiar with the parking break, but i belive its caused a couple others to have running problems and that was the cause

the only wires that would be on the clutch side would be the head light switch and the kill switch...anything that has to do with the TORS or Parking break system will be on the right side of the bars.

Oh ok, thanks alot....there was someone on the forum that said he felt that after he took his tors out he felt a power boost....could this be correct and how so??

Clutch lever side is killswitch and headlights wires,
do you have your light connected?

Front brake side has throttle, and the tors wire goes into the throttle body bit.

yea i do have the lights hooked up and workin! thats not what hes undoing though....ill let u know what it is....i was supposed to get it tonight but the guy never called me!!....again!!