wheelies

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
what is the easiest way toget a good wheelie on a blaster? i can get a great one by stopping in 2nd gear then reving it up and poping the clutch is there any other way to get a good wheelie

rev it in 2nd gear while you're moving, and punch it right before the power band, and at the same time, lean back and pull back, but like someone said above.. don't like horse it back like a madman.. gotta be somewhat graceful.. XD

Put a 4stroke motor in it and then just squeeze the throttle nice and easy. 2strokes are hard to wheelie, I think. Just dont stand on your grab bar. That looks sissy like...

Put a 4stroke motor in it and then just squeeze the throttle nice and easy. 2strokes are hard to wheelie, I think. Just dont stand on your grab bar. That looks sissy like...

reallly? i have no problem wheelie-ing my blasters o_O or my shee for that matter, or any other 2 stroke i've had

hmm...
but yeah.. (back on topic) uhm.. try just hammering the throttle in any gear and pulling back.. i've lifted my blaster up in 6th gear before.. it isn't really that bad once your used to it.. but going that fast is usually a little scary on a small quad doing a wheelie XD
another idea to try though.. get it up to the powerband in 2nd gear, and once you find where the powerband hits, let off a little bit, and cruise right before the power band kicks in, and then hammer it like a biotch, it should come right up.. (AND MAYBE IF YOU'RE LUCKY!! IT WILL COME OVER TOP TOO xD NOT REALLY.. BUT YOU SHOULD BE FINE DOING THAT AS LONG AS YOU DON'T HORSE IT BACK TO HARD...)

Back brakes help if you get too far back, tap the back brake the front go's down so you don't flip over. But if you have no back brakes it's a total balancing act to ride a wheelie.

:)thanks guy's holy crap! i revved it up in 2nd while moveing and puched the throttle in the power band and nearly flipped over! also i can ride one very well in third gear. i was riding on my home made track and tried wheelieing it across my tabel top and caught on the grab bar ps ill try to get some awesome jump pics and wheeliesI:I