whats up everyone!

Welcome! Tell us what troubles you are having but list ALL your mods !

Std. Bore vitos piston & stroker crank. Toomey B1 kit, Aktive reeds, Trenga reed spacer, K&N filter and a new stator . Just put some Protaper bars and a twist throttle. When I kick it over it starts and idles but it won't rev it bogs and wants to rev but it wont. I eliminated the TORS and put another CDI in and still runs the same I don't have a parking brake and I cleaned the carb twice and all the jets are clean and clear. What else could it be?

Couple more questions, Recent rebuild?, was it running good then just started this after carb clean?

Couple more questions, Recent rebuild?, was it running good then just started this after carb clean?

No the bike has been sitting for the last 5 years and the motor froze thats why I rebuilt it and it ran fine the last time I rode it. I'm gonna have to take back the stator and get another.

I think a detailed story of EVERYTHING you have done is in order

Well here you go, I bought it new in 2001 right off the bat I bought the Toomey B-1 kit then reeds and reed spacer. When I moved out my parents I left the bike behind the bike sat outside for 5 years and when I went to get it the motor was frozen. Before we tore it apart we checked for spark ( broke the piston loose first) and nothin so while rebuilding the motor I bought a new adjustable stator and bought another CDI,voltage reg, coil and the brain for the TORS. It fired up the would die so found out the TORS was no good so I removed it (followed video on YouTube) bike fires up but now won't rev. So I took the carb apart and soaked it blew it all out all jets are clean and the whole carb is spotless inside. And the problem still there.

Ok so you did rebuild it. For the tors- the video should of said to just unplug the switch on the throttle box and the switch on the carb, Remove the tors box from under hood(not necesary-but just to clean it all up a bit)-for 2001 model. Also when you say deleted tors, you just unplugged as described above correct or did you get rid of the big silver box on top of the carb and add the idle adjustment?

Ok so you did rebuild it. For the tors- the video should of said to just unplug the switch on the throttle box and the switch on the carb, Remove the tors box from under hood(not necesary-but just to clean it all up a bit)-for 2001 model. Also when you say deleted tors, you just unplugged as described above correct or did you get rid of the big silver box on top of the carb and add the idle adjustment?

I got rid of it all like this video

Last edited by a moderator: