Whats up every one new to blasters.

01 SNAKE SC281

Jan 3, 2011
North east
I just traded my 96 CR125 for a 98 Blaster. I just finished fully rebuilding the CR top to bottom but something with 4 wheels is just better for the riding i do. So now its time to fully rebuild this blaster i love 2strokes and wouldnt want to ride anything else. So what should be the best setup for this bike its got a new topend bills pipe V Force 3 reedcage i ride in the woods and around town when it snows.

definitely take a look around, a lot to see here man, dont be afraid to ask questions, but it is a good practice to use the search button first to see if the topic has been covered

Welcome aboard , you'll find out quick this is a helpfull place .
Ok now that's out of the way , Pics or your lying!!!!!! Hahaahahahaaahahahaa lollololol
but serious let's see some pics of the beast !

welcome man and the best thing to to do for your blaster with the type of riding you say you do would be to send your vf3 to me lol your going to love this place and as said pics pics pics!!

Thanks for the strong welcome fellas!!! ill post pics soon just have some small things to finish on the blaster. I tore the whole thing apart and decided to strip clean and repaint everything, need to finish the handle bars and still need a front bumper and rear grab bar, also the skid plates and need to finish the wireing on the headlights. I got 90% of this done in 2 days!!