whats faster (be honest)

well that is a good idea......after all it is a 4-poke :-\

they cant cause of jetskiis and lawnmowers and weed eaters so they cant

but i've seen older ones that are 2stroke and my uncles in sorta new and its a 2 stroke

i doubt they'll stop making 2stroke oil in the forseable future...soo much sh*t needs it right now..chainsaws, many lawnmowers, weedwackers, jetskiis, snomobiles (which some new ones are still 2strokes i think..but not many), the yz dirtbikes are still 2strokes, there are cars in Great Brittain that are 2 strokes...just too much to quit out on 2stroke oil... and if they DO stop, imma find out WHO and imma BLOW THEM TO PIECES MUAHAHAHHA lol..

As long as there is demand for the oil, there will be supply. Even if every engine builder in the world went to 4 stroke there would still be owners of 2 stroke engines that needed the oil.

Don't Fret Gents. KTM has told the offroad community that they plan to continue making 100/ 200/ 250 / 300 motors, indefinitely. If they continue to make the motors, parts will be available. Oh yeah, KTM's new 250/300 XC-W come with . . . push button start. Now that would be a great line of motors for any Bike or Quad.

Stryder, I hope that the YZ holds out but Yamaha seems to be leanin' in the direction of Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki. All have dumped their 2-stroke line-ups. Sadly Suzuki sold more RM250 in the last year due to their popularity in GNCC, WORCS, and Endurocross. But teh popularity was overshadowed by the influence of SX/MX on buyers. (well Ricky and Ivan ride RMZ's . . . I want a RMZ.)
Hopefully FMX will help keep the YZ250 around. You just can't Jump anything else like a YZ.

i know watcha mean, i love my yz250, they are just soo damn fun for jumping, and riding in general... and yeah...f*cking 4pokers...all they doin is making money off of us...2strokes are cheaper...AND better for the enviroment than the 4pokes....the only difference with the 2 strokes is taht you can actually SEE the fumes..if you could see all the sh*t commin out of a 4 poker you'd be like...holyshitballsofhellmotherfucking crazy sh*t! (holy big word..but..lol..) anyway.....you get my point...like ...u ever see the 4pokers start up in the winter, next to a 2stroke....its like..insane with all the 4stroke fumes..

well..no matter how much you HATE to hear it... stock blaster vs. Raptor250 .... raptor is faster in a drag... dont kill me for it..it is a PROVEN fact proven at yamaha....tested many times... but that is STOCK FOR BOTH once they have descent mods the blaster usually beats... (its not usually a bad loss to begin with stock...) but yeah..its unfortunate ... :(
i agree totaly its a fact,i try both of them and yes stock for stock the raptor is faster,but remember its STOCK FOR STOCK!!!