Whats everybody asking for?

Ya theyd get the job done but in summer ur face will get alot hotter cause there designed to keep heat in.

Ya theyd get the job done but in summer ur face will get alot hotter cause there designed to keep heat in.

Yeah, thats the only problem i would see them having. I think im going to ask for a set of those then a HJC CL-X5 helmet with a breath deflector. I dont think they have a breath deflector for my current helmet. Ive only seen the helmet I have at TSC.

well any helmet wont do, lol.
i used to have a 5 horse minibike with a walmart bicycle helmet, 5 or 6 wrecks and it started to crack in half

I have a question. On the CL-X5 it has the 3 different styles. Are the only differences the looks, or are they designed different? From the pics it looks like its just different looks.

i dont kno wat i want im stuck between axle, porting, tires, nerfs but i kinda want porting over everything else but i want to race next year and was thinking nerfs but can u guys help me out ?

the fleshlight was a joke, just seeing if anyone really knows what it was.
and about the racing, a trade in for a bigger quad. or maybe good shocks, port job, and tires. the tires and shocks are a must.

the fleshlight was a joke, just seeing if anyone really knows what it was.
and about the racing, a trade in for a bigger quad. or maybe good shocks, port job, and tires. the tires and shocks are a must.
yeah i agree 100%.. tires first then at LEAST banshee fronts and maybe a 400ex rear? then some porting.. and an extended swingarm :) thats what i was workin on with my blaster till i traded it..