What quad would be good for me?

no, I want it whole, not stripped down.

Ill let ya know on it. I dont want to sell it to soon, because i will know as soon as i sell it ill find a Blaster needing some parts. But if i do sell it, ill probably keep the hydro brakes, bumper, silencer, and possibly carb. I just want you to know that though.

But ive been searching craigslist a lot. Near me the only quads i can find are Blasters. I found a couple 400exs, but the cheapest was 1800. But there are a lot of Blasters for a lot less then that. So most likely if i buy something, it will be a blaster. Im still searching though. But thanks for the feedback, hopefully ill be able to find a good deal on something.

you will become a better rider if you start out on a 2 stroke
you will learn vital clutch and braking skills.
if you do go with a 400, dont waste time with the ex, get the Z

you will become a better rider if you start out on a 2 stroke
you will learn vital clutch and braking skills.
if you do go with a 400, dont waste time with the ex, get the Z

Ok, it all depends on what i can find. So far blasters seem to be the cheapest, so thats probably what ill be getting. I emailed somebody on craigslist, and should be getting pics of a Blaster soon. If i dont find one though, and i dont find something else under 1500, ill probably wont buy anything. Itll go towards my truck, or try to see if i can slowly work on the blasty.

1500 is not a lot for a quad. it is hard to find a good quad for under $1500. i have been lucky and got my lt250r already tricked out for $800. but if you want a good quad you will have to pay for it, my zilla was $3500, the shee was $2500.
also, don't get an air-cooled engine, get something that has liquid running through it.

1500 is not a lot for a quad. it is hard to find a good quad for under $1500. i have been lucky and got my lt250r already tricked out for $800. but if you want a good quad you will have to pay for it, my zilla was $3500, the shee was $2500.
also, don't get an air-cooled engine, get something that has liquid running through it.

I would like to spend more, and im finding out its hard to get anything under 1500, but i think thats all my dad will let me spend. He is really strict when it comes to buying things, but i would be able to pay more. And if quads are like snowmobiles, then i would like a liquid. In the sled world, the only way to go if you arent looking for a entry sled, is liquid. But fans are lighter. But liquids seem to be reliable, as long as you can keep em cool. But from the way things are looking, ill have to get a Blaster. It seems like there arent many things for sale around here. And if you combine the number of Hondas, warriors, and Banshees near me on Craigslist, there are probably the same amount of Blasters. It seems like a lot of people had Blasters.

look around cincy area for quads. and liquid quads are more reliable.

no there not...they me be able ta go on longer trips without having to stop and cool off...but wat are you gunna do wen your water pump breaks??? your gunna have ta order a new one...and even if you ride without the water pump you can onlly ride fer so long before you start ta f*ck up the engine