Whats everybody asking for?

JD3020

Oct 30, 2008
Farmersville, Ohio
Its about a month until christmas, so im starting to come up with my list. Im curious as to what everybody else is asking for. So far i only have a few things.

1.Xbox 360 and some games
2.a new MX helmet for riding atvs and sleds
3.509 film goggles [ 509 ] -= 2009 SINISTER SNOWMOBILE GOGGLES =-
4.HMK backcountry pack, HMK Backcountry Pack ,mainly to use on vacation, and to carry stuff when we go riding
5.parts for a blaster if i get one
6. money and gift cards

big ass list lol.

im just going to be like "any of following"

-front tires and rims for blaster
-guitar hero world tour for 3shity
-g-force axle for blaster
-decent sized toolbox(like 4 large wide shelf with 2 rows of 3 small drawers)
-to go with the toolbox, or just seperate, nice T-handle set, bunch of snapon wrenchs and a snapon socket and driver set.

i might just go ahead and be like i want a deezed toolbox with a bunch of tools. that would be bomb because ive wanted one for so long.

big ass list lol.

im just going to be like "any of following"

-front tires and rims for blaster
-guitar hero world tour for 3shity
-g-force axle for blaster
-decent sized toolbox(like 4 large wide shelf with 2 rows of 3 small drawers)
-to go with the toolbox, or just seperate, nice T-handle set, bunch of snapon wrenchs and a snapon socket and driver set.

i might just go ahead and be like i want a deezed toolbox with a bunch of tools. that would be bomb because ive wanted one for so long.

I think im going to ask for a decent sized toolbox. My brother bought a house with 2 garages, so he is taking his toolbox with him. Right now my work space in the garage consists of a 2x1 foot piece of plywood, held up by some 2x4s. Under it is our gas cans, a propane tank, and some junk. I tried tearing down the lawnmower and putting everything in my work area, along with my 94 or so piece mechanics socket set, and a small craftsman toolbox i got a while ago. I ended up losing all of my parts, and the gas tank. But i think we are scraping my mower anyways, was a fun little thing to do hill climbs.

money...
i wish someone would buy my bike, if im stuck with a dirtbike in the wintertime thats going to suck nuts

hah. that sucks, christmas is out of reach for me. my parents just helped pay 1750 for my blaster and they want half, and it just so happens that my dads business is going through rough times. but if i can make some money plowing or my dad prevails i would like
A; tools
B; Bike
C;blaster parts
D; shearers pipe :D

Dear santa,

Hi i want a bike, a pony, a million dollars, a r/c car, a xbox 360, ps3, a computer, a mini fridge, candy, a trampoline, a waterslide, a pool, a pool table, more candy and anything else you can think of. Oh and some blaster stuff too would be good.