What Year is Yours?

lbwd

Apr 1, 2007
Missouri
I have the 1999 Blaster. YFS200.
Trying to get exhaust for it. Right now it sounds like a bubble machine.

I was going to buy a brand new 2002 then I seen the new updated design for 03 so i decided to wait 6 months till they came out...anyways I had the first 03 in Canada and about two weeks after I got it my friend was driving on the wrong side of a trail and we ran into each other, his kawasaki 350 4x4 VS. my blaster..well i smashed in a front rim and broke my headlight along with that plastic nose piece and we were both unconsious haha. So I call my dealership where I bought it and asked to order those parts and the guy goes "What the hell? That quad has only been out for two weeks and you need new parts?" anyways since those pieces were so new cuz there new for 03 i had to wait a month and a half for them to come over from japan!

Well that's a nice story.
So you have a 2003 Blaster?

I was going to buy a brand new 2002 then I seen the new updated design for 03 so i decided to wait 6 months till they came out...anyways I had the first 03 in Canada and about two weeks after I got it my friend was driving on the wrong side of a trail and we ran into each other, his kawasaki 350 4x4 VS. my blaster..well i smashed in a front rim and broke my headlight along with that plastic nose piece and we were both unconsious haha. So I call my dealership where I bought it and asked to order those parts and the guy goes "What the hell? That quad has only been out for two weeks and you need new parts?" anyways since those pieces were so new cuz there new for 03 i had to wait a month and a half for them to come over from japan!

my old beater is a 1992 that i use to motocross
my "new" freshly built is a 2000 frame with a 1989 rebuilt bottom end with a brand new CT240 cylindar and head. (took 2 years to build, just b/c I wasnt in a hurry)

My beast is a 2001 that's been modded very well, every mod was payed for out my pocket when i got the bike it was completely stock, it's came along way

when i got my 05 all it had was tires, and a oil block off kit, i also payed for EVERY SINGLE part. its funny how you never think that your own quad will have more parts than you thought. after 2 months of owning my beloved blaster i added a .20 bore,pipe,and reeds but then i halted because of a family member that meant alot to me died so i let it sit in storage for about half a year until i upgraded with the mods in my signature