What would you guys pay?

eeehhh, depends in what all's included ? spindles too? and do you plan to ream/drill/hack them to fit ?
what year banshee are the brake parts from ? could be as old as 1990 ?

cheaper deals, on prolly newer raptor parts can be had if you piece it together....

Front Hubs Brake Rotors Yamaha 660R Raptor 660 '01-05 | eBay

Yamaha 2003 Raptor 660 Front Brake Assembly Master Cylinder Front Brake Lever | eBay

the above pieces will require you to modify your spindles, or purchase the norman420 spindles from ken oconnor racing, with those spindles it can easily done for around $200 total, and safer than the reamed shee spindles

Last edited by a moderator:
Off a 2002 banshee. And awk... I know all about having to reem the holes. I did that on the blaster in my sig. Rode for a year and had zero issues. It includes everything for a direct swap. Spindles, hubs, disks, calipers, lines, master cylinder, lever... I cant afford $200 for brakes. I can barely afford gas in my jeep. I figure i had a blaster with kens porting and head mod, and rode for a year with zero issues and i jumped all the time. I now have a blaster with stock topend and a extended swingarm so i cant wheelie and dont jump. Ill be fine with those banshee spindles.