what was the use of a blaster ment for

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
like how a yfz450 is a track quad a banshee is a dune quad etc. What purpose was the blaster maid for with its horrible handling and worst jumping quad? But dont get me wrong I love my little blasty the motor got good power at least.

if i am correct it was meant for kids (even tho you suppose to be 16 to ride) and a trail quad mostly,umm id like to think of it has a stepping stone to the banshee

Probably a cheap entry level quad for beginners, if i had to make a guess. Its like the 70-80hp sleds, they are just entry level sleds that are cheap and for those new to the sport.

a blasty is meant for what ever u want it to be meant for, i like jumping and hill climbing so i setup a good suspension and for added secruity on hill climbs i added the port job and +3mm crank and its pretty much what i was goiong for

i feel that it was designed as a cheap go fast toy , there was a little space for it when it first came out as its was your quadzilla's banshee's so on and it was there as a little beginner quad back in the 80's. The markets flooded with smaller quads now so it doesnt have its advantage anymore that possibly why theve ended production

okay well im sorry to say I actaully hate my blaster so what do you think is a wise chice at least for me I like to jump and ride fast but the blaster takes that away but to pepole that have modded race blaster are those jump able or are the still retarded. ooo any other input on what the blaster was made for

okay well im sorry to say I actaully hate my blaster so what do you think is a wise chice at least for me I like to jump and ride fast but the blaster takes that away but to pepole that have modded race blaster are those jump able or are the still retarded. ooo any other input on what the blaster was made for

if u like to jump, get some good aftermarket shocks, theres no point in trying to jump with the stock shocks on

I read it in dirt wheels before that the blasters were made for the those that wanted an entry level quad at a cheap price tag, that was fully upgradable. I can totally agree with that because you can find some dirt cheap and they have to be the most upgradable quad beside the yfz

you'll probably find that with most quads if your serious about jumping invest in new shocks and maybe some a-arms

Blasters are meant for whatever you wanna do with it, just like any other quad. You can set up a blaster for hill climbs, drag races, mx or whatever else. It's all up to you.

The blaster was a 2-stroke rival to other lower end quads out there, it was cheap, and extremely upgradeable. It was ended because the banshee was better. I also believe they halted production because of the emissions and they did not want to upgrade it.

to me a blaster is like your life you can do anything you can to it to make it the way you want with maaaaaaannnnny aftermarket parts you can just do watever tt racing (wat i want to do) mx trails hill climb cross country anything you want just dont let it stop you

well there is a quad shop with a blaster with 10G into nothing stock a 265cc mod motor runs on 110 it has 45hp I belive on the dyno and he is selling it for 3g I think I may pick it up not one part is stock