what should i do???

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
well, i have made a decision, i am gonna get a vf3 or vf2 reed cage and reeds, and a pipe, and port and polish, so which should i do first port and polish, or pipe?

You know how we feel about fmf's lol. Your still gonna need a new pipe to go with the P&P. What I suggest you do is save your money and then when you have almost enough sell the fmf and get something better.

ok, then its settled, i will get a new pipe, come my b day, and before that, i willl save up for some vf2/3's , i want a vf2 but can't find them.

ok, then its settled, i will get a new pipe, come my b day, and before that, i willl save up for some vf2/3's , i want a vf2 but can't find them.

i know exactly what you should do. Prove these bastards wrong and get a port and polish with the fmf and show them it will rip lol. sincerely the fatty club.

You know how we feel about fmf's lol. Your still gonna need a new pipe to go with the P&P. What I suggest you do is save your money and then when you have almost enough sell the fmf and get something better.

who do u mean by "we" yea fmf is better than stock, but not the best....im pretty sure most people on here dont have a problem with fmf, they just perfer other brands.....so watch ur mouth or ill send a sasquatch riding on a uni-corn after u.......ahahjk man

i've got fmf pipe and vf3 i'm going to get mine ported and polished and i'm trying it with the fmf pipe. Will have the work done in feb or march. Depending on when i want to tear it down and i will tell you how it does with the fmf pipe. The builder i talked to said it would be fine.

who do u mean by "we" yea fmf is better than stock, but not the best....im pretty sure most people on here dont have a problem with fmf, they just perfer other brands.....so watch ur mouth or ill send a sasquatch riding on a uni-corn after u.......ahahjk man

the saquatch would probably break the unicorn lol