What happens if?

B

BlasterUk

I just take the 2-stroke oil pipe from the carb.. empty the 2 stroke tank.. and start premixing without a blockoff?

Anything exmtremely bad.. Becuase my blasters running to rich and its fouling the plugs.. so i want to premix myself..

you have to seal off the tube which carries the oil to the carb and you have to take off your clutch cover and remove the plastic gear, then jsut put the pump back on n ur good

yea all u need to do is basically stop the pump from pumping and yea, seal the hose from the carb

Just putting a oil injection block off on your blaster will not fix the richness. You need to rejet wether or not you put a oil injection block off on or not.

he never said he was running 20:1. But yes your correct changing ratios will effect richness/leanness depending on your mixture used. But he only asked if doing an injection block off would fix his problem.

Just putting a oil injection block off on your blaster will not fix the richness. You need to rejet wether or not you put a oil injection block off on or not.

ops should have included the following. It may not be a rejet but an adjustment of your air mixture screw.

Not to hi jack this one..but the PO of my blaster ran a 50:1 pre mix, with the oil injection pump still in place but not functioning, After I bought the Blaster i picked up a block off kit.. and I started pre mixing the recomended 32:1 pre mix, Im wondering If i should lean it out a little to maybe 40:1? Also 50:1 seems a bit to lean for my liking..

i would run either 32:1 or 40:1 bc u dont have ur motor modded enough to run 50:1. BTW im pretty sure the stock injector runs at 20:1

The stock injector does run 20:1.. All i asked if that it would damage anything if i just removed the oil line to the carb and started premixing? I'll keep doin spark plug test until i get my ratio right.. ill start at 25:1 work my way to 40:1

Thnx Adam