What do you think about this?

that'll work fine for smaller stuff, but i'd bet you could find one at a yard sale or craigslist for way cheaper than that

Harbor freight has a powder coating oven that runs off of 110 for around 500 seen it on sale before for 379

why dont you just buy a propane oven.Or have an electrician wire you up some 220 or 3 stage 220?

an electrician can add 220 to anyplace. Since the wires running down the street have 2000-8000 volts in most cases. Unless your running on solar? Do you have an electric stove? They run off 220, unless you got a 110 one but not many ppl do. Most electric boxes have 440 run up to them, and then stepped down to 220 or 120 (110) or both. But if there is no way to run 220 there, then get a propane set up. I hear the propane is the way to go, its cheaper to run. I am getting a powder coat set up as well. Getting a 4x4x6 700 degree oven, only trying to find it with propane. Lots of them on ebay with 3 faze 220. But cost would be big on my electric bill. unit is only 3600 though so not bad on price for the size.

My aunts an electrician but my mom said she wants me to use sometyhing cheaper to make sure itll work, so I got to get this basically.

well it will work but only for small items, there is bigger ovens for cheap you know.

I can get anything for a 110 thats under 200. I think this is the biggest for those specs.