What do you guys think?

Vootie

Dec 27, 2008
Buffalo NY
Ok, so my friend has a 2000? Warrior with only a pipe and jetted. He keeps talking mad trash about my Blasty and wants to do a few drags and maybe throw a little money on it. What do you think? I'm pretty confident I can take him, I've been riding all my life and he's only been riding for a year or so. Mods are in my sig.

dude u got him all the way..dose he have any mods......be sure to bet big money on it cause i think u got it all the way

****1991 Blaster
F7, 3 Mil, FLOTEK ported, lightened flywheel, head shaved, 35mm PWK, +4 timing, CFM airbox, V Force 3, shift star mod, +4 rear, +6 front, shocks, Razrs, and more I'm forgetting. ****

If those are the mods then yo uwill surely undoubtfully beat his ass, make sure its a short drag too so you reassure the win,bet big bucks on it.

Alright cool, he was ripping on me when I picked up the blasty (it was all stock then) and kept saying I shoulda picked up a real mans quad like a shee. I told him not to make me line up my LTR to his Warrior and that kinda shut him up for a bit. Not sure what pipe he has, but that's his only mod. Never rode a Warrior, so I have no clue how quick they are, but I can't imagine too much so. Honestly, my Blaster feels as fast as my CR125 I used to have since I did the mods. So, imma see if he wants to put like $200 on it. What about top end though? I have 14/40 gearing on 20's, his is stock I think.

my warrior with a pipe and jet kit in an 8th of mile would do 11.15 at 56mph there slow mine would top out at 62

300ft race is what id do measure it out that how long they do it round here in ranked drags... youll rip him a new ass