What Can I Polish?

carl

Oct 10, 2009
South, Uk
Ok well for christmas my girlfriend got me a nice dremel kit. It come with all the sanding,cutting and polishing tools. So what i want to know is what can i polish up on the blaster?

Regards
Carl

levers, am bumpers, throttle housing, umm clutch cover....anything aluminum really...get some mothers polish its the shiznit

I personally would not clear coat it. If it dulls, or gets hazed then youll have to re sand it then polish it. Just keep it non clear coated and when it gets dull, just take a rag and some mothers mag and aluminum and it will shine right back up.

if you havent done so already today, you could polish your knob, hahahaaa
/\/\/\/\/\ couldnt help myself

I got one too...... All I can say is, your wife doesn't know what she got her self into!

Once you discover all you can do, you won't leave the workshop! Not only did I get a Dremel (I had already bought a cheap rotary tool) but a gift card which I used to buy more tools!

I'm in the middle of a couple of projects and the Dremel just made it worse! I work on one, get as far as I can and move to the other. Suprisingly the wife isn't getting too upset yet. She knows she did it to herself! :D

Have fun and get to work!!!

You can polish any metal on your Blasty.
Since your only using a dremal tool, I'd stick to the small stuff.