Votes: 8 17.8%
  • outside under a tarp and chained to a post/tree

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • outside just under a tarp

• just outside, in the weather

• Total voters
yeah he is, he is jealous my bike is better and i have had it for a shorter amount of time, lol, oh and mine is running and his isn't

oh i gotcha thaught it was a doobie bieng dumb again, i had a bieghbor with the same jelousy issues, except he had a 300ex.

i told him to just give up, no matter how much yamalube he put in that honda it was still a honda..lol

Two car garage... MY GARAGE I:I except under one condition... My dads triumph takes up the other bay... Either way, on one side is the blasty, on the other side, the ozark, on the other side the triumph. Then all the crap I call mine like my tools, my bikes, ect.

lol its funny my stepdad has a garage, and i have 3 blastys in it, my brothers gokart,my sisters suzuki, and my tool boxes and spare parts... he has some tools and a rotatiller in there... im slowly taking over i already got my own keys..lol

sits in the garage with the polaris scrambler 90, grizz 700, 82camaro, 67camaro, gmc sierra and all the blaster's+scramblers extra parts

DSC00323.jpg

my blasty in bed :) lmfao

In my garage with 3 locks on the door in,4 on the inside of the big door and the windows are barracaded,no one is stealing my blasty!