warming up

cold seizing only happens when its like 10 degrees out and u stop and get off to take a piss and u cant bc its cold lol always warm it up properly ;)

cold seizing is when your piston heats up and expands more rapidly then your cylinder and your piston is scraping the walls of the cylinder. my old piston had it, ill post a pic if you want.

yeah i had cold sezures before.. i let all my blastys idle for a good 3-5 minutes then just put around till it dont bog

hahahha even when its 20 degrees out side i start it right up and go ..no warm up....but every now and then when it gets real cold my clutch gets frozen solid soo ill have to warm it up for like 10 mins till the clutch moves freely

i do like specialized till the cylinder walls are warm in the cold and than in the summer for like a min cause u dont want it to cold sieze or overheat..

i prob let mine warm up more than most. i roll it off the trailer and start it up. then i get dressed. pants, shirt, boots, helmet, goggles, riding backback with all my stuff in it. then i stroll around in 1st gear for a bit, then i ride.