Video From Todays Ride

nice videos dejay keep em coming:)
only advice i got about hittin jumps is dont sit down,and you need to either hold throttle steady or my favorite blip it at the top of jump,worse thing you can do is get going fast and not have any juice at very top of jump cuz you will flip over frontwards,too much throttle and not positioined right on bike then front end will lift upwards,depends alot of the jump too :)but i know you know most or all of that already lol :)

Reactions: DeJay1206
nice videos dejay keep em coming:)
only advice i got about hittin jumps is dont sit down,and you need to either hold throttle steady or my favorite blip it at the top of jump,worse thing you can do is get going fast and not have any juice at very top of jump cuz you will flip over frontwards,too much throttle and not positioined right on bike then front end will lift upwards,depends alot of the jump too :)but i know you know most or all of that already lol :)

Thanks man. I'm taking it slow. Today was the first time I ever tried jumping it. I was hitting the throttle at the end of the "ramp" to keep the bike even. Next time I'll try standing as I jump.

Keep in mind, this is my first bike and I am learning as I go! Keep the advice coming!

Reactions: Awk08