vforce 4 vs stock cage

oh okay there is a thread on here that someone dyno the reeds for comparision i looked real quick but did not find it but there is other thread on the vf4's if you look :)Im not sure of the increase i guess you could buy them and decide for yourself if you got the coin:)

Dont buy a new aged oko 30, those were fantastic carbs when they first came around but have now turned to sh*t, because most are now a copy of the original oko, which was a copy of a keihin pwk 28, buy a pwk 28 off a kx or rm 85 an have it bored to a 30, I have an original oko 30 and its a great carb, but now when buying carbs I buy pwk 28's an have my builder bore them to 30's

thats fine if i lose low end for more top end power. and i have gotten two totally different answers wifesblaster said with a dmc or a toomey go with a 34mm airstriker and you blaaster say stick with stock 26mm.

Small carbs for low end, large carbs for top end.

Marry a low end pipe ( DMC ) with a low end suitable size carb ( small ).

Marry a top end pipe ( Toomey ) with a high end suitable size carb ( larger ).

At present I am running a stock 26mm carb with a DMC Alien with great low end power.

On the shelf is a TMXX 35mm D slide Mikuni, and that is where it stays as the velocity speed produced low end, would be way too slow to allow the performance of the DMC to be obtained. Jetting would also be a headache.