Upper/Lower chain roller mounts.

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
I noticed yesterday that where they are suppose to be i'm missing them. Has anybody fabbed new ones or know some dimensions. I have all the tools needed to make just about anything but not sure if there is an easy fix or I just have to come up with something. I'd like to get this done soon as Freek should be making some roller/slider sets in the near future. 8-|

there are some pics, hope they help

006-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

i bet you could just have someone weld a nit on ur frame where the rollers are supposed to be then just run a bolt through it to hold the roller, just an idea

i bet you could just have someone weld a nit on ur frame where the rollers are supposed to be then just run a bolt through it to hold the roller, just an idea

Welding I can do, I did think of this but thought the threads would cut into the roller and make it wobble. Thanks anyhow-

Welding I can do, I did think of this but thought the threads would cut into the roller and make it wobble. Thanks anyhow-

u could slide a sleeve or collar over the threads before u screw it in, i just had to put one on mine...also we are gonna make up some stuff this weekend, ill let u know bud, thanx

I have some Dom tubing I'll have to measure to see I think it's 1/2" if i give ya it's measurements could ya make it that size?