Unique Grab Bars by 'Spyder'

Yeah they are pretty cool but if I was gonna spend 300 bucks on somthing for my quad it probably be more towards performance not apearence,They are definitly cool but I cant see myself buying them.

fair enough thats why i did not get fenders or outerior parts. like looks can be decieving and i like it when i smoke people on a track and they are like is that stock?

Thats why im keeping the shee a sleeper.
PT mids powdercoated black (look almost stock)
milled head .020 (still run pump gas so they cant smell the difference)
and .020 mx port job.
Man im gunna piss some people off lol.

yeah i already piss people off becuz i recently had to punch someone for being a poor sport that he got beat by a little blaster that looks stock.

thats good news then question does it seem like my blaster could hang with a banshee with the mods i have listed? i beat one once but i don't think he was very skilled. i do not know all the mods in the engine but the guy who sold it to the dealer used to race it.

thats good news then question does it seem like my blaster could hang with a banshee with the mods i have listed? i beat one once but i don't think he was very skilled. i do not know all the mods in the engine but the guy who sold it to the dealer used to race it.

You could hang with a stock shee. Prolly be a little easier with a milled head and premium gas.