trying to keep honest...

uglybettyblastr

Sep 5, 2011
ok, in trying to keep honest,the question at hand is...i have a blaster with a yz250 motor on it...can i still run it at buscoe beach at the blaster heads up race ?...alot of folks probably wouldnt have said anything and with me being new here to this forum, i dont want to get a bad rep...thnx for any input on this matter...will probably determine if i goto buscoe or not...

My first inclination would be that if you were going to run, you wouldn't fit in with the blaster class.

You could run in the outlaw class or in the bracket class depending on the level of tune.

no the blaster class is bbk and below, no swaps or anything. that would defeat the purpose of having just a blaster class, u can run in the drags, the outlaw class, race tt, there is so much more at busco than just a blaster class.

ok, in trying to keep honest,the question at hand is...i have a blaster with a yz250 motor on it...can i still run it at buscoe beach at the blaster heads up race ?...alot of folks probably wouldnt have said anything and with me being new here to this forum, i dont want to get a bad rep...thnx for any input on this matter...will probably determine if i goto buscoe or not...

first answer, no u cant do the blaster class but that shouldnt keep you from going. 2nd thing.. trust me, the guys here would have spotted your swap from a mile away

ok...lol...at least i got some feedback...we will see if money alows me to go now...i live in gates nc...which is about 3 hours away from buscoe...would love to just run it and see what she does...uglybetty is ugly but i bet she will do alittle something on the track...lol

ok...lol...at least i got some feedback...we will see if money alows me to go now...i live in gates nc...which is about 3 hours away from buscoe...would love to just run it and see what she does...uglybetty is ugly but i bet she will do alittle something on the track...lol

Friday is test and tune you can run whatever you want and I believe they will have the timing system on.
You can also run any other time you want outside of the actual drag races but I doubt you will get a time.