Traded my blaster :(

B_Rad_NC

Mar 6, 2008
Nashville, NC
www.myspace.com
For a 65 Pontiac Catalina + 600$ Its all black, paint looks almost new. Has a 421 tri-power H.O 6.9L motor, stock everything, smokes a little on start up and the back seat is torn up a little but im gonna be chopping that up for the through cabin port anyway. Think the oil may just need changing though. Doing plugs and replacing the whole exhaust this week. This thing HAULS, not a bad trade at all IMO. I will get pics when i get another cam, ruined my current one trailriding. Imma post a pic of my blaster and a pic of the car when i get one. Any other "muscle" car guys here?

i got a 1980 camaro z28 just put a 400 sbc in it last summer had it for 7 years and its my pride and joy!!!!

I would love to have some sort of muscle car-ish thing to cruise around in, basically just some older rear wheel drive car with a v8 in it. I see ones I want all the time, but I've impressed myself with the level of self restraint i've showed so far. I keep telling myself I gotta put getting my own house as a higher priority than buying a 3rd car. I wanna get something you don't see every day, maybe a maverick, 4 door nova, something like that. I really had to hold myself back last week because I saw a chevy vega for sale with a built up 305 in it, mickey thompsons, Weld racing wheels, corvette-style side pipes, and painted primer black. DEFINITELY not something you see every day. But I kept my wallet in my pants and slowly stepped away, didn't even ask how much they wanted for it. Because if it was cheap I don't think I could have passed the deal up and all of the sudden I have no money again.