trade or not to trade

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
i went to my local atv dealer and i wanted to look at the raptor 250 and doesnt look that bad at and the guy that works there said i could trade my blaster for it do u guys think i should do this

no way thats an equal trade and if it was i would hop on that quick

if to want to give up the two stroke power its up to u, but what if the raptor 250s have problems since it is the 250 raptors first year

yea 2 things, one a 250 four stroke probly aint much more than a kids toy from the thumpers I'v road, and I'm sure they means your blaster and some bucks, dealers dont really do even trade period.

Even if you do want to get the raptor 250, i wouldn't get it yet. A lot of quads have bugs their first year, so its good to wait till the 2nd or 3rd year.

i went to my local atv dealer and i wanted to look at the raptor 250 and doesnt look that bad at and the guy that works there said i could trade my blaster for it do u guys think i should do this

Nah!!! Keep the Blaster.
I could see maybe trading it for a 350 raptorI:I

yea the 250 is really really small and the blaster could beat it with a silencer on it anyways

2 stroke power is the best. If you want a four stroke and you want power I would go with something big like a trx450r or something but they r big bux and they will never trade 1 for a blaster lol

My questions is why down grade??? You got a fast quad why get something slower/less power it really doesn't make sense.

dude ur blaster is prob hopped up and would take on a 350 raptor but yet its a 250 4 stroke(KEEP BLASER)

if even trade raptor but if not dont and does the raptor have reverse??? and the epa(the same guys who got rid of the blaster, screw them) have leaned out four strokes so much that they are hard to idle and start stick with the blaster

yeah but if the 250 raptor is so great and the blaster isn't (not my words i love blasters) why does he want to trade ummmmmmmmmm he just realy wants the power of a blaster lol and doesn't want to admit a blaster is more fun thean a 250 raptor

YOU GUYS ARE IDIIIIIOTTSS THINK OF THAT sh*tTY CRAPTOR AS AN INVESTMENT!!

TRADE IT NOW

SELL THE RAPTOR BRAND NEW ON EBAY DO NOT RIDE IT

GET AT LEASTTTT 2500$ FOR IT CUZ ITS BRAND NEW

THEN JUST BUY A BLASTER FOR 1000$
THEN MOD THE f*ckING sh*t OUT OF IT!!!!

DUHHHH YOU GUYS ARE DUMBBBB

TRADE
TRADE
TRADE

sell it for 2500 they are 3800 and 42 for se i own the 2008 raptor 250se..true it is fun to ride my blaster smokes it ass.u cant get parts yet which sucks and silencers cheapest i found was 270...i had a old 94 blaster which i use to beat the sh*t out of all the time roll it flip and just bend handle bars..Rolled the 250 over once and the whole steering stem bent.they are makin them cheap in my opinion..i mean if your a kid yes it would be fun if your over 150 i wouldnt get it they are light as hell i hit a big mudd puddle and the quad hydroplained sideways ..it dont go in the snow very well..and think yrs down the road 2stroke atvs are gonna be worth a sh*t pile since they dont make or sell them in shops around here}}}}So everyone is gonna keep them and those that dont have them will pay big bucks for umm just my opinion dont hate me for it

theyl trade you with anything to get rid of that 4 poke sh*t, but if you like going slow, quiet, changing oil, expensive repairs, more maintense, boys or if your old then i recomend it

im straight 2stroke 4life i dont care if they pollute, are loud or if you dont like them

now whos with me???

i already decided to keep my blaster tht raptor looks good and all but i would rather keep my blaster its my first quad and tht is some sentimental value