trade for lt250r part 2

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
well.. went riding today with my buddy with the lt250r i was gonna trade my blaster for..

i dont like the lt250r.. i LOVE the power but its almost not useable for my riding style... power band comes on way to high in the rpm's for my riding.. i like coming out of corners and being in the power band.. this thing didnt hit tell high rpm than it flew!!!.. we drag raced threw a field and we were side by side tell i got to top of 3rd than he started to pull on me.. by the time i pretty much ran out of gear he was only 3-4 quad lenghts ahead of me...
I just didnt feel comfortable on it.. power band was useless on it, i couldnt even do more than a 5 foot long wheelie on it, and all around riding the trails/ paths around the fields i dint feel comfortable.... That make sence to ya????

BTW i love my tag x5 bars.. but they hurt like hell when you ram your knee into them.. i came around a corner sideways in 3rd and the corner was muddy i slide out to far and ended up in the field, hit arut from the tiller and stopped real fast.. my knee stopped me from moving when it met the handle bars!!! al ready anice purple bruise

thats what im gonna do... looks wise and handleing.. banshee rear shock.. maier race hood/fender set up, +4 the swinger, +3 arms..

than 240 kit with agressive port work, and bigger carb, and right side pipe

well.. went riding today with my buddy with the lt250r i was gonna trade my blaster for..

i dont like the lt250r.. i LOVE the power but its almost not useable for my riding style... power band comes on way to high in the rpm's for my riding.. i like coming out of corners and being in the power band.. this thing didnt hit tell high rpm than it flew!!!.. we drag raced threw a field and we were side by side tell i got to top of 3rd than he started to pull on me.. by the time i pretty much ran out of gear he was only 3-4 quad lenghts ahead of me...
I just didnt feel comfortable on it.. power band was useless on it, i couldnt even do more than a 5 foot long wheelie on it, and all around riding the trails/ paths around the fields i dint feel comfortable.... That make sence to ya????

BTW i love my tag x5 bars.. but they hurt like hell when you ram your knee into them.. i came around a corner sideways in 3rd and the corner was muddy i slide out to far and ended up in the field, hit arut from the tiller and stopped real fast.. my knee stopped me from moving when it met the handle bars!!! al ready anice purple bruise

haha, i bet its nothing like mine was! but i bet it hurt.

no not like yours.. mine hurts though.. its right on the sed of my knee cap, towrds inside of my leg... some how scrapped my shin to... also almsot burnt inside of my right leg on my expansion chamber.. doing donuts in the field, asnd my leg started to get HOT!