trade blaster for 3 wheeler?

think thats what he meant.. honestly i would trade straight then see if there is a way to convert it to thumb throttle my neighbor had a 3 wheelier for a while dont remember what kidn but he only rolled it once in the snow where he caught grip and it rolled down the hill... if you know how to ride you should be fine

think thats what he meant.. honestly i would trade straight then see if there is a way to convert it to thumb throttle my neighbor had a 3 wheelier for a while dont remember what kidn but he only rolled it once in the snow where he caught grip and it rolled down the hill... if you know how to ride you should be fine

i know how to ride a 3 wheeler, i learned on one, and rode the hell out of it than went to a 250r than back to a 200x,

Trade for it now, if you haven't already. Blasters are a dime a dozen. Tecate's are very rare. I had an '85 tecate 3, it was a monster, and mine was fairly reliable, more so than my blaster anyway. I sold it about 6 years ago for $1200 and it was in pretty rough shape. Mine was also a twist, in my opinion, it's the only way to go on a two-stroke. It takes a little getting used to though. It actually handles quite well for a three wheeler, I've ridden many, and it was by far the most stable I've ridden next to a 250r trike. The main flaw with it is the swinger is too short, same as the Blaster, but in this case, the power is about triple, so expect to see the sky a lot. At the very least, trade then sell it, if it's in decent shape, you can prolly get some pretty good cash for it.

lol im trying.. i emailed the guy back.. waiting to hear back.. it comes with anotehr wing arm so i can extend it before it even goes on.. and widen the axle unfortunatly dg is the only company that offers a pipe yet for them.. the national pipe.. and says there silencer for this year is sold out but im sure a diff one would work...im kinda a vintage guy.. i like old cars and wheelrs

yea fast, but my old man's friend broke his neck on one of those in '84. now the poor guy is paralyzed from the neck down. took my dad forever for him to let me have a quad. just ride smart man, those things are tippy as hell

yea fast, but my old man's friend broke his neck on one of those in '84. now the poor guy is paralyzed from the neck down. took my dad forever for him to let me have a quad. just ride smart man, those things are tippy as hell

this is so.. but you got to remmeber i have experiance on a trike.. i learned on one.. rode many man hours on a 200x and a 250r... now that i got my blaster back i am talking wth the guy again and were prob gonna work out adeal, than ill just buy another blaster for trail riding and extend and widen the rear of the tecate and use it for ice riding and drags...

imk though.. i having mixed thoghts i like my blaster but the tecate would be bad ass

and yes there is a vid of a 85 spankin a shee on youtube