trade blaster for 3 wheeler?

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
guy offered me a 85 tecate 250r 3 wheeler for my blaster.. 250cc 2 stroke trike.. fresh rebuild, high compression, twist throttle.. alum rims, nice plastics just dirty.. says needs 100 octane or higher fuel.. should i ? shouldnt i? pros? cons?

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Looks clean but I wouldn't trade a blaster for it. Its an '85 so its 24 yrs old! Tecates are fast, but they like to brake piston skirts. I'd keep the blaster.

NO go for it..thing is nice and would be worth it in the furture if u ever want to sell it....three wheelers are in high demand right now and they are a blast 2

dude that thing was cool when i was a kid if that says anything and it also said the nasty words "twist throttle" in your description.

IMO id say no. Keep your Blaster man

Dude keep your blaster....Not only is it way old but, they are pretty much death on 3 wheels...ever wonder why they dont make those anymore?

<<<<<not a fan of twist throttle on anything but 2 wheel machines. Everything else i like the thumb just my personal preference. I wouldnt trade your Blaster for it I'd just try and buy it outright if you want it that bad I:I

<<<<<not a fan of twist throttle on anything but 2 wheel machines. Everything else i like the thumb just my personal preference. I wouldnt trade your Blaster for it I'd just try and buy it outright if you want it that bad I:I

yeah i know twist sucks.. even on my buddys yz125 i didnt like it

gettin opinoins and everyones opinoin wil be taken into consideration

I would trade a stock blaster for it all day long.That is agreat piece of history.I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a tecate 3 or 4.They are a great machine when maintained.

I would trade a stock blaster for it all day long.That is agreat piece of history.I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a tecate 3 or 4.They are a great machine when maintained.

yeah my blaster is close to stock compaird to most blasters on here. boysen reeds answer silencer jetted tuned carb, air box lid oil injection removed, vertex piston