tors delete

95blasta

Oct 8, 2013
West,Tn
Which is the best kit.simplicity and functionality.i want to stay with the thumb tgrottle.
Ive seen the vitos and motion pro,any others to look at

I have used both and don't like either one. I don't like the design of the idle screw. They use a jam nut to keep the idle screw in instead of a spring.

I have used both and don't like either one. I don't like the design of the idle screw. They use a jam nut to keep the idle screw in instead of a spring.

agreed, my vitos idle screw fell out on the first ride, it was tightened with a wrench.
could have caused a major airleak and boom had i not noticed it right away, plugged the hole with a stick to make it home :eek:

I am left with two options now. Either find a Dirtbike idle screw that will work with that thread or file down the boss on the carb more and fit springs on the Vito's screws.

I am left with two options now. Either find a Dirtbike idle screw that will work with that thread or file down the boss on the carb more and fit springs on the Vito's screws.

maybe i'll pull that idle screw/spring that cernics sold me and see if they can search my records or match one up ?

what bike are you running a stock carb on ?

is your tors causing any issues ? if its not leave it, i ran both my blaster tors intact, never caused any issues.

stratton.