took some more pics today.

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well i got rid of the camber probem. i took the spindles off the other blaster. So now when i go to put that one together im gonna need to get some new ones. But that wont be for a alittle while yet. The girlfriend wants to paint the frame pink now, so it down to a bare frame now. I:I will post some pics of that build when i start to build it.

Picture428.jpg

Picture424.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Picture427.jpg

me i am going to buy another blaster, give my wife this one and paint that sh*t candy ass red with metallic black plastics! might be a couple years, lol

Well i got rid of the camber probem. i took the spindles off the other blaster. So now when i go to put that one together im gonna need to get some new ones. But that wont be for a alittle while yet. The girlfriend wants to paint the frame pink now, so it down to a bare frame now. I:I will post some pics of that build when i start to build it.

Picture428.jpg

Picture424.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Picture427.jpg

wow my new cuts look almost exactly like yours nice style..

All you guys that are buying their wifes/fiances blasters have any of them ever ridden a bike before or a 2 stroke??? I know that my brothers wife doesnt understand the power band of a two stroke. She likes to put around and go fast every once in a while. She doesnt understand that with a two stroke you either go or stop.

I am not saying its a not a good idea to get them a blaster I am just saying from what I have noticed in the past.

I putted for about 2 days got the hang of the blaster and the feel for it....now i never just putt..a 2 stroke likes to be pushed to its limits....and I like to push it!!!

I putted for about 2 days got the hang of the blaster and the feel for it....now i never just putt..a 2 stroke likes to be pushed to its limits....and I like to push it!!!

i never putted on my blaster.. test rode it in piggly wiggly parking lot in west bend banging threw the gears!! sideways hittin ice around corners!!! my blaster is ether at wide open throttle of idleing waiting for me to get on it.. 40+ hours of that kinda riding!!! my wife rode my blaster for the first time sunday she liked it except the part of the front tires coming off the ground in 1-2-3 gears I:I than she was messing around trying to to 360s across the ice

BTW nice cut fronts.. looks almost like mine except mine dont curve in at the back

yea makes it look alittle bit nicer with them not off camber, how does she run? snag a vid of it. if you are going to trail ride it i would i get a rear skid plate on that.

wow my new cuts look almost exactly like yours nice style..

damn man they are pretty close. and for my girl she has riden a blaster before but has been like 3 years hahah. Im just gonna screw in the throttle stop kinda far for the first couple of times she rides it. And plus she is really good with a camra so i get her out with me to take some good action shots!!!!!!! I:I

the blaster in my family is for the wife, she putts on it and sometimes winds it out. My 8 year old son wil ride it sometimes too. to be honest its a entry level sport quad, it only has like 18 hp. its a nothing compared to the yz 80 or the cr 125. the power band on the blaster is very predictable and isn't very peaky. there no power valve on these motors and it is what it is. the yz 80 with its small wheels and short wheel base it feels like its got a million hp when it hits the pipe and will flip you over in any gear. The cr 125 pull from the mid range hard. I think that the blaster is a great quad for the wife. it idles great, it has a lighting circuit, rarley fouls the plug, don't have to worry bout a radiator. I love this quad for her! Plus I get my quad fix every once in awhile. and there a whole lot more fun in the snow than dirt bikes!
Mark
01 Blaster
01 CR 125
84 YZ 80

One thing a blaster does have is a really good power to weight ratio. The light chassis is really what I think makes them so popular. You don't need quite as much power to push it around.

Prettyfly, you have an f7 pipe with a lrd silencer. I really like your blaster but it could use a rebuild... It has all the elements, now just powdercoat the frame, a-arms, swinger, and get new plastics and it will be soo incredibly nasty.

I really like your blaster man! It doesn't look perfect but it looks sweet. I am picking up a torn apart 1998 blaster tonight for $110 and I am looking for ideas on how I want it to be.I:I