Tire Opinion

basicaly any tire with a ending with a 10. also they have aluminum rims with tires on ebay for sale. just gotta look. as long as the bolt pattern is 4/100 any wheel will fit.
hey shee it seems like u and i are always on the same thread. lol

lighter is always better to reduce weight in the wheel spin. its a big factor. for example a 5 pound rim would weight LIKE 3 times more when spinning. something like that. im sure i think im explaining it wrong but it does make a big difference. i switched from standard steel wheels to the ITP douglas aluminum rims and they are much lighter. but hey if u like them get them!

lighter is always better to reduce weight in the wheel spin. its a big factor. for example a 5 pound rim would weight LIKE 3 times more when spinning. something like that. im sure i think im explaining it wrong but it does make a big difference. i switched from standard steel wheels to the ITP douglas aluminum rims and they are much lighter. but hey if u like them get them!
Im getting them for the front so i'm not really worried about wheel spin. Now I think im gonna get a tire/wheel set from rockymountain with the steel wheels and dunlop tires. It only ends up being $118(shipping free, mounted with valve stem)

Last edited by a moderator:
basicaly any tire with a ending with a 10. also they have aluminum rims with tires on ebay for sale. just gotta look. as long as the bolt pattern is 4/100 any wheel will fit.
hey shee it seems like u and i are always on the same thread. lol

Yamaha Blaster
Front 10x5 4/156 3+2
Rear 8x8 4/100 3+4