Tierod ends and goodies

desgre90

Jun 26, 2009
This is the last stuff I have left from my blaster. Need it to find a good home.

Two different tierod ends (enough for one tierod - new oem, open bag)
Primary Drive 14 tooth Front sprocket (new in package)
OEM Swingarm Nut (new in package)
Clear Fuel Filter (new in package)
Brand new in box BR9ES Plug
Brand new in box BR8EG Plug (is missing the screw tip, just grab one from an old plug... no big deal)

$50 paypal, shipped priority with delivery confirmation sounds fair to me. Tierod ends are worth that alone. If you have any questions, please shoot them my way.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Bike bandit sells one tierod end for $38, I have two. Plus the new 14 tooth sprocket, plus the other goodies, can't really give a much better deal.

bump3.gif

yo, i got some interest, i'll be needin at least one new tie rod end very soon, but have my play money tied up in some of my gsxr kits right now, prolly have them sorted out by next week, if this is still available then i'll snatch it up

yo, i got some interest, i'll be needin at least one new tie rod end very soon, but have my play money tied up in some of my gsxr kits right now, prolly have them sorted out by next week, if this is still available then i'll snatch it up

Sounds good. I am in no rush and have your name on them. There sittin in a box ready to rock and roll when you are.

Greg

i'll be hollerin

now, as some saw the other day, i had parts from a bung deal disappearing out from under me as it was taking place, this is how a "slightly delayed" deal is supposed to go down,
i said "if they're still available in a week or so??? ", my play money was tied up in brake kits
he said "no hurry, they have your name on them" no one else was interested
we talked once or twice during those couple weeks,
and the deal was done as we said it would be
thanx bro, positive feedback comin at ya !!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say thanks again awk for the smooth transaction. Finally glad to see the rest of my parts find a good home since the blasty has been gone for almost 6 months now. :'( I definately learned a lot from my blaster experience and rebuilt pretty much everything.

I bought it off my buddy and started with this still in stock form minus the exhaust.
oldblaster.jpg

Ended with this (build parts in sig)

100_1390.jpg

Learned how to rebuild my 2 stroke. Didn't just rebuild, I went for the stroker which complicated things lmao... shoulda went for the drop in vitos :p but the threads about the delrin breaking down turned me away.

100_1223.jpg

100_1378.jpg

100_1380.jpg

Certainly was a learning experience so thanks everyone who had a part in that. :) I might still lurk on the site here and there... but for the most part this is my good bye.

Thanks guys.