THIS JUST SUCKS!!

Double D damn that does suck freek. On the bright side who wouldn't like to tell peeps they broke their swinger?
Big ups to battbike for sacrificing his seat- that's a friend!
I say the swingarm shop owes you a swingarm.
Hey to me it the whole ordeal kinda looks a lil fun =))

like paulie said, i recall reading they have a lifetime warentee or something because like you said, they say there swingers are "industructable" look into it and be like biotch u got my ankle broken or some sh*t lol

i emailed the guy about it and he told me that if it was from "jumping, or misuse that its not replacable, but i just got the swinger off and its going to work with me tomorrow, hopefully we can look foward to a ride this weekend.

i emailed the guy about it and he told me that if it was from "jumping, or misuse that its not replacable, but i just got the swinger off and its going to work with me tomorrow, hopefully we can look foward to a ride this weekend.

Its a sport 4 wheeler...what the hell do they think people are going to do on them? Maybe that's why their swingarms are cheap...price and material...

ya thats pretty gay. ill be sure to pass around that they break for normal use and they dont replace them. i almost bought one too.

damn I'm setting here looking at mine and wondering how in the hell you could break it... the damn thing looks pretty solid... I think I'll reinforce it now before I put it on.

heres another pic of the POS!!

100_2825.jpg

Maybe it is time after all to make some full jigs and cut some plates and make some swingarms! That takes away from the price looking good! LOL

........I could probably even get a preorder from everyone who bought a swingarm shop piece!.... LOL ......maybe a percent off trade in.......and Ill beef them up!!! J/K, but it did cross my mind!

yea man! it would be nice for someone to make a heavy duty swingarm for, jumping and "misuse"...lol whats funny too is they claim its 1/4 inch steel.... what a bunch of horseshit thats is, looks more to me like 3/16 mabe!!