this got to be the dumbest thing

I saw a rhino with a turbo doing some crazy things I would not try on my banshee, but people do crazy\stupid things

800bucks i say RIP OFF!

Yea, Thats why I roll two of the longest production bike ever made! Parts and (go fast parts) are everywhere! Look at the price of speed parts for the new bikes out now.....

what if u just bought a lambo and was lined up to pink slip a ferraghi and u start off and u forgot noss and loose ur lambo lolz

Who would buy this? If you need nitrous on your Rhino you probably bought the wrong machine to start... you gotta have a really built up rhino to safely use a decent sized nitrous shot anyways, they're just too unstable stock.

In huevos 8 they had one of the Rhinocraft Rhinos and were running the crap out of it. They were doing this tabletop over and over again, and the one time they did it, it landed nose-heavy on the bumper and flipped. I wouldn't want to be the one strapped in that seat when one starts cartwheeling. Just the amount of money that can get wrapped into one of those things is insane.

yeah thats dumb how many shots could a stoke rhino really handle before u scatter it... who would want a rhino that hopped up anyways those things are death traps screw that

The same guy that buys the NO2 for the rhino is the same guy that will buy the $2500.00 Long travel setup! To rich for my taste!!! but if you got it??

Some chick around here has a rhino with nos and a bunch of other sh*t. Fast as hell, but she put a sh*t load of money into it.

People lost sight of why yamaha built the rhino...I think you should give edelbrock corp.. 3200 lbs of manure to haul around and lets see em tow the trailer with a 50 shot nos..lol

lol. rhinos do have a decent aftermarket for them tho. but as for what they are supposed to be used for.... look at the people that lower pickups..... gay imho, but its all in ur taste.