The Raptor Lives!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Well guys it been a LONG time without riding the raptor :( About 6 months to be exact :eek: At first I just wanted to give up on it, but after time i figured I couldnt just let it go! :p I ripped apart the motor and found what was wrong with it. I needed a new crank, a counterbalancer needle bearing and a few seals and of course a few little things. I think its just about complete to where i want it be! Minus the fact that its not put together yet! I get the entire jug and cylinder head back from PC tomorrow and all i know is this motor is going to be BADASS. My hot rods crank comes in tomorrow but I wont be able to work on it will wednesday since a day to remember is playing locally and im going to their show. Ill grab some pictures of the motor and such tomorrow thats when i get it back, and a few of the bike! Im just going to tease you guys for now though until tomorrow I:I
Heres a list of whats new:
Triple Rate Works Shocks
Vaper Dash system
More Powdercoating! (there absolutely nothing left to PC now!)
Ac pro peg nerf bars
Hot Rods Crank
ITP baja wheels
GYTR Carbon Fiber Exhaust
GYTR Graphics
and bunch of other stuff!

i want pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see you didn't just get rid of it man

Lol you and everyone else! I will grab some of the goodies, but ill get legit ones tomorrow after school.
Same here, i decided theres too much work and money into not to mention that, that was what i worked on while i was going through chemo so i kind of have an emotional bond with it :-[

definitely man, that's pretty awesome too. if i hadn't just started grabbing up parts to do another blaster i would've started looking for a rappy i think

definitely man, that's pretty awesome too. if i hadn't just started grabbing up parts to do another blaster i would've started looking for a rappy i think

Honestly, its really my main thing i have. My quad, camera, car, and PS3 are def the top things I own. Ive never put so much time or money into anything before but now its legit, and its deff one of a kind.

Pics... Enjoy!
Not even a quarter of the parts...
DSC03689.jpg

DSC03692.jpg

DSC03694.jpg

DSC03695.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

DSC03701.jpg

that would be really sweet.....that looks like a pretty good sized turbo for something like that though lol

thats gonna be a bad rappy... Good job on splitting the cases, most people are scared to split em.. I got two different buddys with rappys that crapped the cranks out of them.. Their both for sale, neither wants to split the case. Good job, keep us posted...

you can get me pics of the motor anytime, it's only a 4 poker anyway, but i'd like some video of " a plot to kill the panhandle" !!!!!!!

thats gonna be a bad rappy... Good job on splitting the cases, most people are scared to split em.. I got two different buddys with rappys that crapped the cranks out of them.. Their both for sale, neither wants to split the case. Good job, keep us posted...

Thanks man! I didnt even have to split them, they actually just seperated basically on their own! I was suprised :eek: Its a shame to see that happen! If it was a stock bike, i would say the hell with it, but like i said, too much time and money invested!

Haha that box that says blaster on it with the carb in it... I swear I had one JUST like it. I even wrote Blaster in blue marker. I got a good kick out of that. Oh and I'm glad you decided to keep the rappy. I think it's important to keep bikes that you put a lot of work into.

Status
Not open for further replies.