the 350x

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
well the 250r thread is already startin to fill up so here are some new pics of my dads 350x
6h7q0j.jpg

2zi3721.jpg

33cw75x.jpg

wthd35.jpg

11blzc9.jpg

206l7r9.jpg

if the decompresion cable is right then there not THAT bad hhhahah....every not an then ill get a kick back or a kick that just wont kick...ahhaha but ours is fairly easy once you have the de compression cable rightt

can your 400 beat it

nah...not YET....hes got bigger cam and high compression piston so he takes me, but after my rebuild ill run all over the 250r and 350x......we only have short drag way to run these on our land......so i will beat him with my low end power

if the decompresion cable is right then there not THAT bad hhhahah....every not an then ill get a kick back or a kick that just wont kick...ahhaha but ours is fairly easy once you have the de compression cable rightt

at least you HAVE a decompression8-|... imagine kicking one with a xl500 cylinder on there w/o decompression

but damn yet another super clean trike, im really diggin the black

ahhhhhhh 350x... i think i came a little...

350x ait hard to kick if there set up right and you know how to kick them... same with big bore 2 strokes..

you want amachine that will kick your ass when kicking it.. kick my buddys 350r (250r built) split the bottom of my boot open, and launched my knee into the bars

ahhhhhhh 350x... i think i came a little...

350x ait hard to kick if there set up right and you know how to kick them... same with big bore 2 strokes..

you want amachine that will kick your ass when kicking it.. kick my buddys 350r (250r built) split the bottom of my boot open, and launched my knee into the bars

ill throw up a thread later this week to show mine.. you literally have to stomp all your weight onto it and it still doesnt go down like u expect sometimes.. painful stuff when you slip and feel as if you shattered your shin