such bs lmao

like i said, i've done business with him in the past and he always seemed legit. as soon as he got that message he also re-wrote the auction that was in question.

guess everyone on here is perfect?

Maybe I should show him what a DG Alloy looks like. I got one on my blaster right now.
After looking at the pics, I had to go out and check my blaster bc for some reason I saw the sides of the bumper and thought that looks familiar, did the guy I bought it off of rip me off? Looked at mine, saw a completely different design and realized I was thinking of the GYTR bumper on my brothers 450

good deal. sounds like hes not such a bad guy after all.

Know one said he was a bad guy. Matter of fact I dont get whats such bullshit, or even funny. The guy messed up yeah. Everyone does it, but you should know what your selling. Either way, hes changing it so know need for anyone to get there panties in a bunch.

Know one said he was a bad guy. Matter of fact I dont get whats such bullshit, or even funny. The guy messed up yeah. Everyone does it, but you should know what your selling. Either way, hes changing it so know need for anyone to get there panties in a bunch.

u guys on this site need to lighten up a bit. what i meant was he did not need to give brando 60 % off on that kill switch but because brando sent him a nice message he did, to me that shows alot about the guy. and i never said anything was funny or bs i just happened to comment on a post :D

u guys on this site need to lighten up a bit. what i meant was he did not need to give brando 60 % off on that kill switch but because brando sent him a nice message he did, to me that shows alot about the guy. and i never said anything was funny or bs i just happened to comment on a post :D

I think you misunderstood me :-[
I think thats awesome that he gave brando %60 off! Im not referring to you about anything being funny or bs, but the one who made the thread. thread title: such bs lmao.
No pun intended. This thread is like every single one of those dumb craigslist ads. The guy will put Blaster 250, or he'll put bored .80 and call it a 280 and so on. Personally, i dont think this thread is funny or anything, its just another dumb thread but to each its own! Im saying this in a non ahole manner too :)

I still can't believe that he had no idea , I am sure this isn't the 1st blaster they have butchered and put on egay , and my biggest problem had to do with A: he was selling parts without thoroughly researching it , and B: the shipping on that is outrageous , beyond sickening , when shipping is more than the item you are selling , its a rip off .

BS is BS no matter how you slice it .

I hate it when they claim to have a cheap price to get you to look at the item, then bam you see the shipping is outrageous!!! Thats misleading and a so called "bait and switch tactic"...