stupid people these days....

R

rcmaster8

Well to start off i went ridding to day and LOVED the blaster it just has bad suspention and i cant get new suspention so im seelling for a 250f but ok now my story.

I was at the track today ridding my dirtbike when i found myself behind a gothic chick on a big utillity quad in front off me as i was behind her heading towards a double. she pulls off and goes around it as i jump the double and she is supost to stop and look before she goes but no she doesnt so when i land my back wheel gets bumped by the quad and i fell down. omg there should be a rule:NO! utillity quads on the track

i agree, i got into a physical fight with this guy that was driving a ulity quad because he made me flip because he wouldn't get the hell outta the way when iw as hauling ass and he saw me.and race quads like mine haul ass and have no time to stop with the slow riders in ur way

dude i said GOTHIC! and eeewww no soo ugly... thats y i was mad lol jk

exactly pisses me off they dont even know how to shift... lol

A goth chick riding a 4 wheeler??

i do admit gothic chicks are sexy as hell but come on a gothic chick riding a ATV get real!!!??? hahaha WTF??? they go from cutting wrist to riding utility quads??? lmfao!!! whats the world coming to!!!!!

When i raced MX with my blaster i loved pushing the slow people out my way!! :)

i dont mind the utility Quad themselves on the track as long as they person ridding it is haulin

pisses me off i mean get a f*cking sports quad or dont ride at all

A goth chick riding a 4 wheeler??

i do admit gothic chicks are sexy as hell but come on a gothic chick riding a ATV get real!!!??? hahaha WTF??? they go from cutting wrist to riding utility quads??? lmfao!!! whats the world coming to!!!!!

When i raced MX with my blaster i loved pushing the slow people out my way!! :)

if you were stuck on a racetrack with only a utility quad... wouldnt you want to cut your wrists too? maybe thats what made her want to dress all EMO