Stupid airplane wings!!!!

Purplebeast

Dec 7, 2012
Does anyone know who makes these nerf bars?!?!X(
image.jpg
I need the webbing replaced and idk who makes the darn airplane wings!!!!!

Those look like the TUSK nerf bars. Can't say for certain, I have DG steel series...

There was a write-up somewhere on here where someone bought nylon strapping material from a fabric supply house and sewed their own. One afternoon and like $15 in material and they had replacement nets.

whoaaa, those are huge, i've never seen them stick out past the pegs that far, usually the turned back area sits right against the end of the peg ??
possibly those are banshee or some othe make nerfs ??
i see you need a 4x3 net, everything i'm seeing is 3x3
but i'm searching

again, those do not look like blaster nerfs, and they lack connections on the outer rail ??? so you may just have to order any 4x3 net you can find, the tails are usually plenty long enuf to fit most any nerf configuration ?

here's some 4x3 nets i found on AC Racings website........

AC Racing Nets #31 Nerf bar/Pro peg replacement - AC Racing, Anaheim, California

AC Racing Nets #57 Nerf bar/Pro peg replacement - AC Racing, Anaheim, California

i'm sure there are others in their vast selection found here......

Your Search: "nets" - AC Racing, Anaheim, California

Thanks Awk I figured I wld have to order them from AC. I didnt want to make my own and them be bad quality. I'm not that good at that kind of stuff. But I'll try to jus order some. Do you knw if they give u a lot extra so u can cut to fit?

most leave extra, the new ones on my pro armor nerfs have about 4-5" extra hanging down after i adjusted them to my liking, and i have seen quite a few others with extra hanging down too.