Stuck on throttle cable install

Gilakend

Jun 7, 2015
I can't get the cable to return after I let off the throttle, any ideas?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 584
Well my friend just broke the throttle you sent me, so I'll let you know how it goes when he gets me a new one. Yes the spring was there.

It doesnt look like you were pushing the throttle all the way, does it stop before ?

You have a lot of threads showing on the adjustment screw, maybe should put those in a bit.

How did you friend break the throttle?

That screw is to stop the throttle from being pushed all the way in, for inexpierenced riders. So you can control the speed. If that's all that broke your fine. Is the spring in the carb binding, or was it cut real short? Is the slide in correctly?

I'll have my friend get back to out on that, thank you for the offer as well.
I'm fairly certain I had it hooked up right in the carb because after it broke I put the twist throttle it came with back on and hooked up that throttle cable and it works fine now. The other throttle cable seemed to have a lot of slack in it even though it was the right one. I bought this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-BLAS...BLE-/151134006346?hash=item233049ec4a&vxp=mtr

Hey fast6hand, im the guy that broke gilakends throttle thumb. I am interested in buying the thumb if you have it.