steerings pulling left??

darrencurry08

May 7, 2012
Northern Ireland
okay so i realized today when i was out on the quad it has started pulling to the left you always have to keep it held to the right a bit too keep it straight is this to do with loosening one side of the rods and tightening one end something like that ?? i havent went near these before and would like to know how to adjust it.

I just had the same problem with my new one. The right tire was tipped way out, causing terrible wear on the tire. We moved the bottom joint in 3-4 turns and tightened it back up. Than we had to do the tie rods which is a pain, but it needs to be done.

http://www.blasterforum.com/suspension-14/guide-setting-up-your-front-suspension-49171/

You can only adjust toe on the stock blaster. You cannot adjust camber or caster without bending something. You should never need to adjust camber or caster unless something is bent.

You can however set your toe. See the link above. Although this is not strictly correct as I have since found out.

Before you go any further, Check the following things:

• Front tire pressures - must be equal!
  • Rear tire pressures - must be equal
  • Check your rear axle. Make sure it is square. Measure from the footpeg back to a point on the wheel. Each side must be the same, if not, correct with the chain tensioner.
  • Inspect a-arms for bends near the ball joint housings
  • Inspect frame for any kinks/bends

i have my front hubs apart at the moment waiting for my bearings too come, so it will be Saturday before i get round to checking the tires and all the other stuff then ill get back to you's