Speed

damn. at 112 mine was super shaky and i had to back it down. the wind was killing me and almost tore my fenders off. i couldnt even imagine 150 or 160

what are you guys running? bearing in mind 112.7mph is almost twice the top speed yamaha states a stock one does, 60mph. its quite a feat to get any vehicle to run a top end 47% faster. are you sure you were not set on KM/H? cause then its more realistic.. Im not shooting you down, so please dont poo on my head but im just putting it out there

lol blaner.....

but i run mine on jet fuel. have a custom 300cc big bore kit. a 44mm carb, custom exhaust. the works.

damn. at 112 mine was super shaky and i had to back it down. the wind was killing me and almost tore my fenders off. i couldnt even imagine 150 or 160

its super intense at one point the wind shifted and i almost fliped over cause my fenders acted as air catcher do hickeys

sorry man, i was just being sarcastic. i bet mine will do like 60 with the few motor mods i have done to it. although it has hit about 100 in the back of my brothers ranger which was scary

160mph is 257km/h, a BMW M5, V10 578 HP, 530 lb-ft of torque is tapped out at 188mph.:eek: I know two strokes are the beans but thats pushing it! I got mine to 65mph and i weigh 200lbsI:I

ya ok i gathered that, but you never know hey, some guys can go on and on like school boys with wild stories and in the end they actually start to believe it! sorry for the lack of humour, my line of work doesnt leave much room for me to practice my sarcasm...haha

god damn thats quick! mine has so much of a bite off the take off i have to start off in like 3rd gear. mine goes around 60-65 now but this winter im going to start building it up little at a time and i would turn my blue racing pants brown if i went 150-160